Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal 12

As the bone chilling air enters my room and hits my nostrils i awake to an alarm, time to get ready for school. This day begins like any other, I grab my clothes and towel then enter the shower. After getting out of the shower I finish dressing and head to the kitchen to eat breakfast, as usual i eat my Raisin Bran with a cup of coffee, enjoying every sip. As i finish my breakfast i check the daily news and brush my teeth. After brushing I grab my supplies and leave my home, as I open the door the cold air hits me, but as I love the cold I embrace it. I walk to school as it's not far enough to need to drive, I enjoy the weather and think about how my day might go and about the news. As i get to the stop light I see one of my fellow IB students and we chat as we wait for the light to turn red so that we may cross. When we cross we head up the steps to our 0 period class, which is history. We enter the warm room, most likely at 66 degrees Fahrenheit compared to the 44 outside. The students talk amongst themselves as they wait for class to begin, then they begin to work on their class work, but still there is light chatter across the room, chatter of school work or current news.

No comments:

Post a Comment