Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal 16

I significant experience to me was being with my grandfather, i learned very much from him. He taught me to work with tools as he was a carpenter. His death was a very powerful blow to me, i was only 5 but because of what he taught I missed him more. But i did not cry, no, not one tear, this was because i loved, and lionized him that i didn't want to cry i was happy that he was out of his misery. When I was 5 my grandfather died of cancer and to this day I remember all that he has taught me when I was little. I did not mourn him because I will always remember him and that's all that matters to me, i find no sense in crying over spilled milk. His death taught me that no one will live forever, no matter how much you care for, and love them. No one, and nothing is forever, is something i learned at a very young age.

No comments:

Post a Comment