Sunday, December 4, 2011

Journal 13

Dear, Future Roommate
                                                                                                                                                                          I am an IB student of Castle Park High School. I am studying to receive a science major, the sciences have always fascinated me and they have always been easy for me.I hope we get along, because there's no point in living with someone you dislike, it affects the both of us. I have had accelerated and advanced classes and was part of the rigorous IB program. I am amiable and i do not like to judge people until I have met them, i like making new friends and find it helps broaden ones views of themselves and the world. They also help offer multiple perspectives on subjects you feel strongly about. I am a quiet person and I respect private/personal space. I am of Mexican descent, but race is of no issue to me, its more of a way to separate everyone. I love to have fun but work when I need to, and i have a strong will, i do not like to give up, there is always an answer.

                                                                            Your   Future Roommate                                                                                            R.S

No comments:

Post a Comment